CP Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coach Handbags which look
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Shoes received rewards
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Handbags brought close
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm by chanelbags200

» Silver necklace making up
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 am by chanelbags200

» ExMortis 2
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 pm by Siddique

» Wholesale air max 97 particulars from
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm by chanelbags200

» Wholesale Nike Air Shox interest in
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am by chanelbags200

» hardware device is used with USB ports to capture keyboard strokes?
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

» hardware stores sell glass you can have them custom cut for you?
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor

3 posters

Go down

*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Empty *Hunter Life Blog* Taylor

Post by Jacob1486 Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 am

Sorry Neo, D:

Well, guys, I took this from my blog instead of typing a whole new one, because it is the same story, but you guys, depending on your IQ level may or may not be able to understand this from a different perspective. It was written as if you went to school with me. The title, is "...So there's this girl"

Wether or not you know who I like, you're about to read my emotional rollercoaster blog about her. So you have two options at this point I believe...You can leave this page, and never read about my emotions and probably taunt me asking who I like, most of you will do that, possibly find out, then go back and read it knowing who I like. Some of you, however, have actually care and human compassion, and will read this, try to put two and two together, stop bothering me, and figure it out yourselves, then you will most likely, to my demise, tell people who I like. Some, those being mature, will simply keep this to themselves, and probably forget it as time goes on. Those are the choices, no other ones. By the way, if the girl that I like is infact reading this, I am sure she will know, so I am going to leave out the begining, maybe this can fool most, if not all of you second optioners.

It all started....

Now we are in seventh grade, and I really like this girl, obviously..it shows. I care for her, I hope she cares for me, and I show her a like her, she shows the simple basic signs of liking me back, believe it or not, there are signs a girl likes you, body language, and others such things. Yet, I managed to get myself in the friend zone, takes forever to get out, some of you may know. Anyway, skipping details, and the rest of seventh grade. We end up in eight grade now, I still like her, I can't talk to her, she is on the other team (oops details) and well, I think she is over me, which is my fault, and I want to get her back, or get over her. I realized that once you've fallen in love it's hard to get up, and when ever I get up, I slip and fall back in love with her. Her complexity is so fair and wonderful. Personality is unlimited, she is truely amazing in all her work. Yet today I see another guy possibly flirting with her, it discouraged me, and now I really have to stress myself. There is nothing I can do, if he wants to flirt he can, if she wants to flirt back or like him, I have to let her. If not for her, for my own good. It's heart breaking, if you would understand that kind of emotional thing, Of course I might get the "you don't know the feeling of love" comments, but hey, I'll take them. These are really my personal feelings, I don't want to loose her to this guy, but I cannot control her or him. I can only control myself, life just can't always go my way, wether I agree with it or not. I'm not pleased with it, but eh, I'll manage, I always do. I want to be with her again, yet I can't. I have plans in my head ready to be unleashed, wether I have the courage to put them into action, and talk to her again, breaking the re-built nervous wall, is up to me. I must take matters into my hand, and help with what I can. I must set up the relationship again. Maybe, we'll have classes together next year, we do some of the same activites, I can talk to her there. It isnt' enough to satisfy the love I have for her, and the love the other boy could possibly have for her. I may be the right choice, or maybe he is. It is up to her, and I believe if I do not get out there and play ball again, I will loose this "battle" of love. Then again, this could all be a mis conseption, and they weren't flirting..back on topic. She smiled when he talked, could this mean a spark, a spark of likeness? The guy is a total, pardon my French "man whore" he flirts with everyone, and he just can't seem to stop himself. If she chooses him, she makes a mistake. I know she is better and smarter than that. I tried to attract attention to myself, but she sees my plot, she knows that I still like her, and she wants me to win her over again, so could this be for jealousy. I tried to get her jealous back, but she is either really good at the being patient and driving a guy crazy game, or I might have lost her. I have yet, even with my relationship smarts, to figure out which out of the two possible things it could be, which one it is. Hopefully, hopefully, I will succssed, and have her again.
------------------------------end of blog post---------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed it, I probably won't do this again where I copy and paste from my blog, but it's late, and I am so tired, I just had to. Sorry, but thanks for reading if you did, if not, eh.

Jacob1486
Must Keep Posting!

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Misc
Credits: 100
Infractions:
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Left_bar_bleue0/6*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6)

Back to top Go down

*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Empty Re: *Hunter Life Blog* Taylor

Post by Neo789 Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Beat him for the truth. ;D
Ha ha, jk. Seriously, ask him for the truth.
Neo789
Neo789
# 1 Neoministraitor

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Misc
Credits: Unlimited
Infractions:
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Left_bar_bleue0/6*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6)

https://cphangout.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazyyoshi4 Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:25 pm

When you go to high school, you'll forget all about her. You'll meet other girls, prettyer girls, nicer girls, girls who like you. But for this year your doomed to your own tortured mind of "does she like that guy, does she like me, i want her, blah blah blah" because its not likely that you will realize that shes only holding your attention because theres no one else to see.

i don't believe in body language, its only in cheap movies and romantic novels.

Crazyyoshi4
Psycodelic User

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Misc
Credits: 8
Infractions:
*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Left_bar_bleue1/6*Hunter Life Blog* Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down