CP Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coach Handbags which look
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Shoes received rewards
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Handbags brought close
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm by chanelbags200

» Silver necklace making up
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 am by chanelbags200

» ExMortis 2
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 pm by Siddique

» Wholesale air max 97 particulars from
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm by chanelbags200

» Wholesale Nike Air Shox interest in
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am by chanelbags200

» hardware device is used with USB ports to capture keyboard strokes?
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

» hardware stores sell glass you can have them custom cut for you?
Something that gets on my nerves. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Something that gets on my nerves.

2 posters

Go down

Something that gets on my nerves. Empty Something that gets on my nerves.

Post by Hellopayton Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Well, I've been Whogopenguin's friend for a long while now, probably since last February. I've been a member of his forum, Grome Tower, for quite some time now. Well, recently, he publicly announced his hate for emos; at one time, before he told us he hated them, I would have agreed, but now I don't since I, too, cut myself (I'm not emo, though, just to clear that up). It turned into a big flame war between Whogopenguin and, well, the emos. I tried to defend them since once, a while back, I publicly announced hatred to them and got shunned from that site, but I have long since apologized. But Whogopenguin insists that he "hates the way they think," and claims that "I'm him only a few steps ahead," meaning he'll become emo, too. I helped him out of that mindset and guess what? He posts an announcement on the forum saying that heather, the person he offended most, isn't emo anymore. He changed this person because he hates the way she thinks. I posted that what he did sickens me along with another user and Whogopenguin deleted our posts and messaged us with the warning that if we said that again we would be given infractions.

Basically, Whogopenguin is building a dictatorship out of his forum, even when I had just helped him (he even said I did) from becoming what he hates most. He's now expecting everyone to be happy all the time no matter what the circumstance; he even says "emo stuff isn't tolerated" and when he messaged me the title was "Emo trash."

I am outraged, to be honest with you.
Hellopayton
Hellopayton
Penguin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Misc
Credits: 6
Infractions:
Something that gets on my nerves. Left_bar_bleue0/6Something that gets on my nerves. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6)

Back to top Go down

Something that gets on my nerves. Empty Re: Something that gets on my nerves.

Post by Hellopayton Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Something that gets on my nerves. Emotrash
Something that gets on my nerves. Emotrash2
Hellopayton
Hellopayton
Penguin

Misc
Infractions:
Something that gets on my nerves. Left_bar_bleue0/6Something that gets on my nerves. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Matt Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Heres a fast way to destroy him. Alert the forum people (that gave him rights to a forum; e.x. forumsmotion) and tell him he is being rude, and making a hate forum. They willl take it into their own hands. (:
Matty Matt
Matty Matt
Former Staff

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Misc
Credits:
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellopayton Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Matty Matt wrote:Heres a fast way to destroy him. Alert the forum people (that gave him rights to a forum; e.x. forumsmotion) and tell him he is being rude, and making a hate forum. They willl take it into their own hands. (:
I think it'll only count as a litigation against the forum if I report it via Forumotion's report feature, yet they don't want us posting reports on their own forum. I think I will anyways.
Hellopayton
Hellopayton
Penguin

Misc
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum