CP Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coach Handbags which look
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Shoes received rewards
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Handbags brought close
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm by chanelbags200

» Silver necklace making up
playing video games affect your heart? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 am by chanelbags200

» ExMortis 2
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 pm by Siddique

» Wholesale air max 97 particulars from
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm by chanelbags200

» Wholesale Nike Air Shox interest in
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am by chanelbags200

» hardware device is used with USB ports to capture keyboard strokes?
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

» hardware stores sell glass you can have them custom cut for you?
playing video games affect your heart? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

playing video games affect your heart?

Go down

playing video games affect your heart? Empty playing video games affect your heart?

Post by Siddique Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 am

Just search on the different factors that affect the heart rate, and blood pressure.

Much of it is due to adrenaline. When you are stimulated with a video game, it sends signals to your brain to speed up your heart and increase your blood pressure so your brain gets more blood and you become more alert for your game. Consider video games to be an emergency you have to be alert for. Fight or flight. It's the body's basic instinct for survival.

I'm just trying to explain it in simpler terms so you know what you're looking for. You can get a much better explanation if you know what to search for online. Sure heart attacks can be a part of it. As the heart is stressed out by a precipitating event, (getting mad, emotional) it can suffer a heart attack too. You can pretty much make up a whole lot of things if you just search risk factors for heart disease. If you're creative, you can link obesity, videogames and heart problems together. I can go on but I'm sure you already got the picture. Smile

More pros: You can also do videogames as a sort of therapeutic pain regimen, as an effective diversion for chronic or acute pain management. It's a totally different topic. But I find this one quite interesting because not a lot of people are aware of this. If you want more input, my husband is doing this as part of his therapy.

As a con, videogamers are apt to be lazy. They will not cook or care about their hygiene and settle for cup of noodles to stay alive. Relationships also tend to suffer as they become addicted to the videogame of choice and let everything else (job, health, family) fall apart. Think of it as an addiction, much like any substance such as alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.

Siddique
Penguin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down