CP Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coach Handbags which look
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Shoes received rewards
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 am by chanelbags200

» Coach Handbags brought close
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm by chanelbags200

» Silver necklace making up
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 am by chanelbags200

» ExMortis 2
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 pm by Siddique

» Wholesale air max 97 particulars from
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm by chanelbags200

» Wholesale Nike Air Shox interest in
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am by chanelbags200

» hardware device is used with USB ports to capture keyboard strokes?
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

» hardware stores sell glass you can have them custom cut for you?
animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 am by Siddique

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig?

Go down

animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig? Empty animal will make less noise a rabbit or a guninea pig?

Post by Siddique Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 am

I've had both and they are both pretty noisy. My guinea pigs were the worst for it, as they used to squeak whenever I was around. This is their way of asking for attention, food and just generally having a chat. As others have said, rabbits thump a lot.

I'm in a similar position to you and I missed animals so much, so I got some more. I started out with a Syrian hamster, who obviously doesn't making a lot of noise in terms of talking but does when it comes to the climbing on her cage bars and running on her wheel. The thing about hamsters is they really can't be without a wheel, so there's no way around it. It's cruel to keep them without one.

Then there's my gerbils who are very quiet. They live in a tank, so there is no noise from them climbing in the cage. The only noise they make is the chewing of cardboard and some digging holes, but to be Truly honest, this isn't particularly deafening! They must live in same-sex pairs, though. They're a lot of fun and can live up to 5 years, they're very affectionate towards each other and humans.

I don't know if you've considered them or had them in the past, but I would look into them. They're not an animal that I ever thought I'd get in the past, but I'm really attached to them now! They're also low maintenance in terms of cleaning, if you keep the bedding thick enough (which they need to build burrows) it may last 3-4 weeks, but depends on the animal.

Siddique
Penguin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down